Friday, February 20, 2009


Well I am knew to this whole thing so bare with me! I just thought I would get started and let you know what is going on in our life's. As far as Eric and I, we are doing great! He is still working out in the oilfield, and I am just a stay at home mom, although sometimes I wish I could work just a few hours a week just to keep my sanity. Braxton is now 3 and boy does he act it! He definitely keeps me on my toes! He is starting to use his imagination more and boy is that fun! lol. We are loving some of the stories he tells us! Trevin is now 7 months. He just got his two bottom teeth and they are so cute! He also just started crawling about a month ago and is only getting faster! Well I think this is good for the first one but there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment