So the surgery went good. They found out that endrometreosis was causing the pain and it was causing swelling that made the ultrasound think that I had a tumor. Well come to find out all it was was little endrometreosis! I am still healing and will be for six weeks, but am doing really good. We went up to my sisters graduation this weekend and I am so proud of her! Seeing her in her cap and gown was one of the most proudest moments! I always knew she would graduate but just seeing her acully do it was really exciting for me.
It was alot of fun seeing my family too. We ended up getting talked into staying another night and going fishing, and even though we didn't catch anything we still had fun. Braxton was playing with his cousin Cannon and they were putting rocks down each others shirts and than they would feel each other to see if the rocks were still there and than just laugh. We had alot of fun. 
In the picture: Magnum (in the stroler), Cannon, Braxton, and Trevin (next to the stroler)
No comments:
Post a Comment