Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An update on our lives!!

STARTING WITH OLDEST TO YOUNGEST!
Eric just compleated a ten week program called POST (Police Officer Standerds and Training) and he is so excited over this as well as the kids and I. He is now working at the Richfeild jail and he is loveing every minute of it! I have never seen Eric more happier at his job. He will officialy be sworn in on the 21st of October and we are all getting excited about that, expecally our little man Braxton! He looks up to Eric and says that he is going to be a cop just like daddy. He even goes to the extent of dressing up as a cop too, with all of Erics uniform! lol

As for me I am going in for a job orentation tommorow at the lovely world of wal-mart! yah! lol I don't know how this job is going to work out but its just a temp job anyways so we will see. I know that I am done working crapy jobs though and have decided that since Eric has his carrer going now, its time I get mine started too! And thats just what I am going to do! This dumb crap that I have been so fortunate to recieve is about the same, but I guess I just have learned to life with the pain! lol I am doing so good though! I am controling my moods alot better, with the help of some pills of course. But they really are not only mine, but my family's life saver as well!

Braxton is now 3 years old and getting so tall and smart! He has recently started preschool and he loves every minute of it! He is learning just how Eric and I work and what he can get away with and what he can't, but yet still he finds ways to get in our cracks and see how far he can go. Which is just so much fun! lol He is our sensitive one though, with a heart big enough for anything and anyone. He is a very stuburn little boy though and defantly wants to do things on his own his way! Which is great and I love watching him being able to make those choices for himself and becoming such a little smarty! He is a great little boy and a great big brother!

Trevin, man he is our firecracker!! He is 1 going on 17! He keeps our family on our toes, but we love it! He is talking so well and its so exciting and fun for us! He has 7 adorable little teeth. He loves to pick on his brother and is definantly the instigater in most all there fights! Actually, he loves to pick on everyone, even our poor little Ody! He is just a very busy, very curious little boy. He favorite game is out of playing hide and seek, or playing catch. He can be such a little sweetheart, you just have to catch it. Whenever his brother is crying (which he does alot) Trevin will always try and hug him or rub his arm or back to make him feel better.

And as for our little Ody, He seems pretty happy. Other than when the boys sit on him or try to wrestle with him. He will be turning 2 in December, but he still acts like a puppy, he chews everything up still!

Well that about wraps it up for us, I will really try to do better with this thing from now on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good to hear an update from you! You need to tell me what is going on more often!

    ReplyDelete