Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Love

Today I had to write and essay and the topic was "How will you be remembered?" I wrote the essay on what the people at my funeral would be thinking of me and how they would remember me. I wrote that Eric was there and wrote what he would be thinking of me and how he remembered me as (from my point of view). So having all of that on my mind I wanted to share some short stories about US, some that you might not know. Little stories that I can leave behind for you all to remember us by, or just simply know us a little better.
The beginning was short but very sweet of our life together. Two young kids madly in love with one another, making each others life just that much more happier. The da
y we met was like any other school day. I was changing my classes around and was told the only class available was Ag, so of course I said yes. I walked in the class and there he was, with his mouth wide open and a sparkle in his eye. He of course was talking to me being his outgoing self and flirting a little as well! The days went on as did the flirting.
Than the day that I think was the kicker for us was the day I burnt his hair. Yes that is right, I burnt his hair. We was working with the blowtorches and I happened to lean over the table the same time he did with my blow torch upward. Than there was the time I stole his car and tried to drive it, mind you I had never really drove before.
Than there was the time that we had a "bubble gum war". We wanted to see who could fit the most pieces of gum in there mouths, of course Eric won, and of course I swallowed it.
Oh man and who could forget all those silly fights we had. I always tell Eric that our relationship reminds me of the one on the Notebook. How they fight and than kiss two seconds latter. Ya that kinda would sum us up as well, but it works for us and we both have never been more happier!....
Haha, than there was the rotten orange that ju
st didn't want to leave the car! We had an orange that had been in the car for a few days and I told Eric we better throw that out before it gets to bad and gets all over the car, he opened the window and "threw it out" and than something hit him in the face. Oh man it was the funniest thing to watch, He missed the window and hit the inside of the car and it bounced off and hit him in the face.
A story that I am sure he would just love to tell speaking of cars would be about a bird. Well just to justify it a little I was pregnant and very emotional anyway. We was in a hurry to be somewhere and so he wasn't paying much attention to the road anyway and than all of a sudden a BIG bird is on our window. He didn't even slow down or swerve or anything. So I started crying and calling him a murder and said that he killed an innocent little creature. And he said well what did you want me to do? I told him (balling of course) that he could have swerved or something.
Oh and also vomiting down his truck. Ya I hadn't eaten all day and so when I did eat it didn't agree with me. Poor guy had to clean it off too.
Oh there is so so SO many more stories I wish I could share but my hands, well body for that matter, is hurting so I want to just leave with the point of all of this and that is simply, I JUST LOVE THAT MAN!!!





2 comments:

  1. Lol! Cute stories Jess! You two must have an exciting relationship cause you are both such high energy funloving people! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you had a blog! Very cute! I'm glad that I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete